Ready to jump in?
I hope that by now you’d quite like to meet me. Thankfully, it’s a pretty easy process. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the small print, and with my rates. Once you’ve done this, pop back over here and get in touch!
Priority (and metaphorical cookies) will be given to enquirers who have taken the time to fill in my booking form in full – it contains all of the information I’ll need to get you firmly in my diary, saving both of us time.
If we have met before, or for some reason you can’t fill out my contact form fully, you can email me directly at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your mobile number (i will never ever contact you without your explicit prior permission)
- One or two references, if you have them
- A little bit about yourself and your interests
- Where and when you’d like to see me, and for how long
- What you’re looking for within our meet – don’t be afraid to go into detail, the more I know about what you’re looking for, the easier it will be to ascertain our compatibility!
I do get lots of enquiries, and priority will always be given to well thought-out, polite and nice emails from nice people, including the information I’ve asked for. Please remember that screening is non-negotiable; my screening methods are industry standard, and I only ever ask for the bare minimum that I need to feel safe in your company. Showing me you care about my comfort will go a long way to making a good first impression. You can find out more about my screening methods in the small print.
I aim to respond to all messages within 24 hours. If you haven’t heard from me by then, don’t be afraid to give me a little nudge!