You will find here a collection of my very favourite things. From my favourite restaurants and hotels, to the gifts I would love to receive, and charities close to my heart (philanthropy is HOT!). I hope this will help you get an even better idea of who I am – and whilst gifts and treats are never expected, they are certainly always appreciated!
Sticks n’ Sushi
Gordon’s Wine Bar
Ham Yard Hotel
Dean Street Townhouse
Gift Ideas and Favourite Things
Jewellery, Watches & Accessories
- Astrid & Miyu
- Tessa Metcalfe
- Sunglasses: Chloe, Prada, Miu Miu, Thierry Lasry
- Bags: Chloe, Saint Laurent, Celine, Hermes, Mulberry
- House plants/potted outdoor plants
- Coffee & accessories
- Monetary donations/home store vouchers toward my ongoing renovation project
- Diptyque candles (especially Baies!), or any scented candles with either a light, fresh scent, or tobacco leaf/sandalwood fragrances
Skincare & Pampering
- Neal’s Yard
- Ghost Deep Night
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
- Contemporary poetry
- Short stories
- Contemporary art
- Architecture (Brutalism & post-war social housing being two of my lifetime fascinations)
- Feminism & social theory
- Cyberpunk/dystopian themes
- Champagne – Veuve Clicquot, Bollinger Rose, Dom Perignon
- Wines – Any good dry white, or full-bodied red
- Egg white cocktails & Moscow Mules with fresh ginger
- Cuisines – Chinese, Japanese, Italian
- Fresh berries and fruits
- Chocolates & truffles (not boozy)
Gift Cards & Wishlist Links
Mani & Pedi: £70
My nails have become my trademark – if you know me you’ll know why!
Full Body Massage: £80
Ease this city-dweller’s aches and pains, and get me ready to face the week!
Treat me to every femme’s pampering dream – a lovely set of eyelash extensions. Perfect for sultry looks across the dinner table with you later on… This is a treat I can rarely justify so trust me when I say it will land you firmly in my favourites list.
Decorate me: £200
I am lucky enough to be able to pursue a life less ordinary; one in which I don’t have to conform to societal expectations, and tattoos are one of the ways I celebrate that. Give me a gift that will truly last forever.
Charitable giving is very important to me. If you wish to make a donation to one of these vital organisations in lieu of a gift, it would make me a very happy girl indeed.