It’s summer, it’s my birthday month, and it’s time for an update.
If you’ve been following me on twitter, you might have learned already that big changes are afoot in Fox Towers. And whilst these changes are extremely exciting, there are going to have to be some adjustments.
Up until now, my clients and I have enjoyed a measure of spontaneity, and I have been able to arrange my schedule around dates for the most part. London life, for all of us, comes with a measure of tail-chasing; of feeling as though we are forever trying to catch up with ourselves. Personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
However, from September, my daytime availability is going to become more limited. I am starting new and exciting ventures in my other business avenues which will be taking a lot more of my time than I had previously expected. I am laying the foundations for my own little empire, and for that to happen, I need your help.
So, dear reader, without further ado, here is how you can do just that – and how you can ensure that I remain firmly in your little black book (which is exactly where I want to be):
- I will be regularly available for incalls on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:30am-5:30pm.
- Outcalls to hotels and private residences will be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:30am – 2pm.
- Outcalls will still be available (with adequate advance notice) in the evenings from 8pm.
- Longer bookings of 90mins+ will be prioritized
- Advance notice highly recommended
- Bookings of 90mins+ will be prioritized.
- Evening bookings from 8pm onwards preferred over daytimes
- Advance notice highly, highly recommended
I will always do my best to be flexible regarding timings and incall/outcall, so please do still feel free to enquire even if it’s short notice, or your request doesn’t fit into the above categories. But, if you can try your best to accommodate me during this time of transition, your support and generosity will be so appreciated. Time is precious for all of us, and if you’re able to be flexible and plan ahead, there will be far more chance of our stars aligning. Trust me, it’s worth it.
I am taking bookings for the rest of August and September as we speak, so don’t hesitate to get in touch as soon as you can.
Thank you to all of you for your ongoing support. The last 3.5 years have been some of the best of my life, and that’s all down to you. And I just know that the coming years hold just as much joy, adventure, love and FUN as the last few have!